East London estate agents whisked off to Big Apple for company awards
- Credit: Falicity J Lord agency
Top executive staff at one of the big east London estate agencies has scooped prestigious internal company recognition at its US parent group’s annual conference in New York.
Awards went to Bobby Andrews, senior lettings manager at Felicity J Lord’s Mile End branch, and divisional sales director Mariel Roe at the company’s Angel Islington branch in Upper Street.
Mariel was named Top Divisional Sales Director for the third year running.
“My team has been outstanding in the face of a changing market,” she said. “An award helps motivate everyone even more.”
Two other staff members in east London among the high flyers receiving accolades at the annual conference were Rasik Bhudia, assistant manager at Haart’s East Ham branch awarded Top Negotiator for 2014, and lettings area manager at Haart’s in Stratford David Greenslade.
You may also want to watch:
The awards were presented by top US estate agent trainer David Knox and comedian Vic Henley at a ceremony attended by 200 people in New York.
The group’s chief executive Paul Smith said: “We decided to whisk 200 of our top performers off to the Big Apple with a formal awards ceremony, after an outstanding year of achievements.”
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
The company is a major player at Canary Wharf with its lettings bureau at South Quay Plaza recently having been refurbished and expanded.