EastEnder Babs to open St Joseph’s Hospice’s Christmas bazaar
BARBARA Windsor is due to officially open St Josheph’s Hospice’s annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, November 20.
The fundraising sale and fete will take place at the hospice in Mare Street from noon-3pm.
Former EastEnder’s actress is a long-term supporter of the Hackney-based charity, which cares for East Enders with terminal illnesses.
She said: “I have had an association with St Joseph’s Hospice for many years now, and it is my privilege to attend and see everyone at the Christmas Bazaar this year”.
The Christmas Bazaar will also have entertainment from Nostalgia Steel Band and Music for People as well as the usual clothing, bags, shoes, books, jewellery, children’s toys and bric-a-brac for sale.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be games, tombolas, food, Santa’s Grotto and complementary therapies including massages and acupuncture.
Call 020 8525 6070 or email email@example.com for more information on donating goods.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 4 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 7 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs