EastEnder Babs to open St Joseph’s Hospice’s Christmas bazaar
BARBARA Windsor is due to officially open St Josheph’s Hospice’s annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, November 20.
The fundraising sale and fete will take place at the hospice in Mare Street from noon-3pm.
Former EastEnder’s actress is a long-term supporter of the Hackney-based charity, which cares for East Enders with terminal illnesses.
She said: “I have had an association with St Joseph’s Hospice for many years now, and it is my privilege to attend and see everyone at the Christmas Bazaar this year”.
The Christmas Bazaar will also have entertainment from Nostalgia Steel Band and Music for People as well as the usual clothing, bags, shoes, books, jewellery, children’s toys and bric-a-brac for sale.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be games, tombolas, food, Santa’s Grotto and complementary therapies including massages and acupuncture.
Call 020 8525 6070 or email email@example.com for more information on donating goods.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block
- 8 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder