EastEnder Babs to open St Joseph’s Hospice’s Christmas bazaar
BARBARA Windsor is due to officially open St Josheph’s Hospice’s annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, November 20.
The fundraising sale and fete will take place at the hospice in Mare Street from noon-3pm.
Former EastEnder’s actress is a long-term supporter of the Hackney-based charity, which cares for East Enders with terminal illnesses.
She said: “I have had an association with St Joseph’s Hospice for many years now, and it is my privilege to attend and see everyone at the Christmas Bazaar this year”.
The Christmas Bazaar will also have entertainment from Nostalgia Steel Band and Music for People as well as the usual clothing, bags, shoes, books, jewellery, children’s toys and bric-a-brac for sale.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be games, tombolas, food, Santa’s Grotto and complementary therapies including massages and acupuncture.
Call 020 8525 6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on donating goods.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto