Eddie Izzard runs into street brawl—and sorts it
COMIC star Eddie Izzard went for a jog and ran straight into a street brawl in London’s East End. The stand-up comedian stepped in to break up the fight outside a pub in Whitechapel
COMIC star Eddie Izzard went for a jog and ran straight into a street brawl in London’s East End.
The 47-year-old TV and stand-up comedian stepped in to break up the fight outside a pub in Whitechapel.
He was running by when he saw a man being kicked in the head by another and decided to stop it, according to a witness.
Police arrived and took away a man wearing baseball-cap. No one was charged.
You may also want to watch:
Eddie just happened to be passing and wanted to help out, according to his spokesman.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid