Eddie Izzard runs into street brawl—and sorts it
COMIC star Eddie Izzard went for a jog and ran straight into a street brawl in London’s East End. The stand-up comedian stepped in to break up the fight outside a pub in Whitechapel
COMIC star Eddie Izzard went for a jog and ran straight into a street brawl in London’s East End.
The 47-year-old TV and stand-up comedian stepped in to break up the fight outside a pub in Whitechapel.
He was running by when he saw a man being kicked in the head by another and decided to stop it, according to a witness.
Police arrived and took away a man wearing baseball-cap. No one was charged.
You may also want to watch:
Eddie just happened to be passing and wanted to help out, according to his spokesman.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park