Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block