Queen Mary appoints new vice principal
QUEEN Mary, University of London has appointed a new vice principal.
Professor Richard Charles Trembath will replace Professor Sir Nicholas Wright who is stepping down this summer after ten years in the role.
He will also take on the job of warden of Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
He said: “It is a prestigious school and I consider it both an honour and a challenge to follow in the footsteps of Professor Sir Nicholas Wright as warden.”
A distinguished clinical scientist, the professor’s past projects have included a research programmes in genetics supported by the Medical Research Council and British Heart Foundation.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently at King’s College London.
- 1 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 2 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 3 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings