Mums vote Hackney Wick’s ‘Montessori on the Park’ in Top 20 London day nurseries
- Credit: Daynurseries
Parents have put the Montessori nursery school by Victoria Park in the Top 20 in London.
The nursery has received an award from the daynurseries.co.uk website based on what the children's families think of it.
"Everything we do is centred around each child," Montessori on the Park nursery manager Lenka Kadar said. "We are focused on ensuring the best environment and childcare."
The nursery, held at St Mark's Church in Cadogan Terrace, Hackney Wick, takes children from a wide area from both Tower Hamlets and Hackney.
It has been rated on facilities and outside space as well as its learning methods, equipment, activities, staff, food, cleanliness and safeguarding.
You may also want to watch:
Website manager Amanda Hopkins said: "A child's brain goes through huge changes in the first five years. These formative years impact on their whole life, which is why we celebrate those nurseries which play an essential role in educating and caring for children."
The website is used as a resource for parents, staff and employers with its information on every nursery as well as its critical reviews.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided