Mums vote Hackney Wick’s ‘Montessori on the Park’ in Top 20 London day nurseries
- Credit: Daynurseries
Parents have put the Montessori nursery school by Victoria Park in the Top 20 in London.
The nursery has received an award from the daynurseries.co.uk website based on what the children's families think of it.
"Everything we do is centred around each child," Montessori on the Park nursery manager Lenka Kadar said. "We are focused on ensuring the best environment and childcare."
The nursery, held at St Mark's Church in Cadogan Terrace, Hackney Wick, takes children from a wide area from both Tower Hamlets and Hackney.
It has been rated on facilities and outside space as well as its learning methods, equipment, activities, staff, food, cleanliness and safeguarding.
You may also want to watch:
Website manager Amanda Hopkins said: "A child's brain goes through huge changes in the first five years. These formative years impact on their whole life, which is why we celebrate those nurseries which play an essential role in educating and caring for children."
The website is used as a resource for parents, staff and employers with its information on every nursery as well as its critical reviews.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 8 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 9 Opposing 'privatisation of NHS by stealth'
- 10 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest