Tower Hamlets Council is offering childcare during the school holiday
Tower Hamlets is offering childcare with supervised activities during the schools’ half term next month.
The council’s holiday childcare scheme, running from February 13-17, is open to children, aged three to 11, during school holidays.
Next month’s activities will be at St Anne’s School, Underwood Rd, Whitechapel.
For working parents the daily charge is �14 from 8am - 6pm and �10 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-working parents the rate is �10 from 9am to 5pm and �4 from 9am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For non-Tower Hamlets residents the daily rate is �25.
For more information or to book a place call 020 7364 4692.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
To find out about other services available for children, young people and families contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7364 6495.