Tower Hamlets Council is offering childcare during the school holiday
Tower Hamlets is offering childcare with supervised activities during the schools’ half term next month.
The council’s holiday childcare scheme, running from February 13-17, is open to children, aged three to 11, during school holidays.
Next month’s activities will be at St Anne’s School, Underwood Rd, Whitechapel.
For working parents the daily charge is �14 from 8am - 6pm and �10 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-working parents the rate is �10 from 9am to 5pm and �4 from 9am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For non-Tower Hamlets residents the daily rate is �25.
For more information or to book a place call 020 7364 4692.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 3 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch
- 8 Lock-up garage space in Spitalfields used for social housing
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Volunteers patrol streets after Isle of Dogs fatal stabbing
To find out about other services available for children, young people and families contact email@example.com or 020 7364 6495.