Tower Hamlets Council is offering childcare during the school holiday
Tower Hamlets is offering childcare with supervised activities during the schools’ half term next month.
The council’s holiday childcare scheme, running from February 13-17, is open to children, aged three to 11, during school holidays.
Next month’s activities will be at St Anne’s School, Underwood Rd, Whitechapel.
For working parents the daily charge is �14 from 8am - 6pm and �10 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-working parents the rate is �10 from 9am to 5pm and �4 from 9am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For non-Tower Hamlets residents the daily rate is �25.
For more information or to book a place call 020 7364 4692.
- 1 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 2 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 3 Highest point reached on new homes in disused Bethnal Green car park
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Theo Archibald on loan from Lincoln City
- 5 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 6 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 7 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 8 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 9 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 10 Tower Hamlets strike called off after turnout for union ballot is too low
To find out about other services available for children, young people and families contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7364 6495.