Tower Hamlets Council is offering childcare during the school holiday
Tower Hamlets is offering childcare with supervised activities during the schools’ half term next month.
The council’s holiday childcare scheme, running from February 13-17, is open to children, aged three to 11, during school holidays.
Next month’s activities will be at St Anne’s School, Underwood Rd, Whitechapel.
For working parents the daily charge is �14 from 8am - 6pm and �10 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-working parents the rate is �10 from 9am to 5pm and �4 from 9am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For non-Tower Hamlets residents the daily rate is �25.
For more information or to book a place call 020 7364 4692.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 3 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
To find out about other services available for children, young people and families contact email@example.com or 020 7364 6495.