Tower Hamlets Council is offering childcare during the school holiday
Tower Hamlets is offering childcare with supervised activities during the schools’ half term next month.
The council’s holiday childcare scheme, running from February 13-17, is open to children, aged three to 11, during school holidays.
Next month’s activities will be at St Anne’s School, Underwood Rd, Whitechapel.
For working parents the daily charge is �14 from 8am - 6pm and �10 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-working parents the rate is �10 from 9am to 5pm and �4 from 9am to 5pm.
For non-Tower Hamlets residents the daily rate is �25.
For more information or to book a place call 020 7364 4692.
- 1 Archie Battersbee dies: Hospital staff showed 'extraordinary compassion'
- 2 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 3 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 4 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 5 Leyton Orient 'don't really need' Forest Green Rovers cup tie says Wellens
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 8 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 9 We need a couple of bodies says Leyton Orient boss Wellens
- 10 Extreme heat: Met Office issues warning as temperatures set to soar
To find out about other services available for children, young people and families contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7364 6495.