Tower Hamlets secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @eladvertiser, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8477 3834.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 10 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage