Tower Hamlets secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @eladvertiser, emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8477 3834.
- 1 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 2 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 8 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 9 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape