Tower Hamlets secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: Archant
Students and parents across the borough will find out if they’ve gotten into their first choice of secondary school today.
Forms were submitted in October with a list of six places, ranked in order of preference, of which schools pupils wanted to attend.
Today is results day – and parents of Year Six pupils will receive an email or letter informing them of their child’s future, for the next eight years at least.
Children who don’t get their preferred offer may appeal.
Last year, three quarters of Tower Hamlet’s pupils received their first choice offer.
You may also want to watch:
Did your child get into their chosen school? Let us know by tweeting @eastlondonadvertiser, emailing email@example.com, or calling 020 8477 3789.
- 1 Tackling Covid blamed for yet more threats to public services
- 2 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 3 Windows smashed in Extinction Rebellion protest at Canary Wharf bank HQ
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 5 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 6 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 7 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 8 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 9 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water