Loughborough University offers unemployed graduates from Tower Hamlets help to find work
- Credit: Loughborough University
Unemployed graduates from Tower Hamlets are being offered support to help them find work.
Inspiring Success is a two-part initiative from Loughborough University which provides employability advice and master’s funding for graduates who are struggling to find work, or are employed in jobs which don’t require their level of qualifications. The programme includes networking exercises, talks and access to a careers advisor.
To be eligible to take part in the scheme, graduates must have at least a 2:2 from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification. They should have finished university at least six months before the start of the programme, and must be either unemployed, underemployed, or earning below £570.90 per week.
Participants must also live in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest, or have done their GCSEs or A Levels there.
There’ll be an information session about the initiative on June 4 at Westfield in Stratford from 2-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Contact London@lboro.ac.uk with your name and contact number to register for the session.
- 1 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End