Lights, camera, action! Your chance to ‘zoom’ into the film world at Four Corners’ Bethnal Green studios
- Credit: Four Corners
The doors have opened for wannabe movie moguls in London’s East End who want a career in film and television.
A free 12-month training course is up for grabs at Bethnal Green's Four Corners studios which includes making a short film, getting professional mentoring, master-classes and network sessions.
The Zoom film school programme for up to 16 people, which also has work-experience placements, is aimed at "under-represented" groups to get a shot at careers in film and TV.
The Tower Hamlets-funded course is open to anyone over 18, but must live in the borough.
Previous Zoom trainees have gone on to work on prestigious productions including Bond 25: No Time to Die, Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker and Mission Impossible: Fallout, as well as music videos and commercials.
You may also want to watch:
The studios at 121 Roman Road is inviting those interested to post CVs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by midnight on November 17.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water