Lights, camera, action! Your chance to ‘zoom’ into the film world at Four Corners’ Bethnal Green studios
- Credit: Four Corners
The doors have opened for wannabe movie moguls in London’s East End who want a career in film and television.
A free 12-month training course is up for grabs at Bethnal Green's Four Corners studios which includes making a short film, getting professional mentoring, master-classes and network sessions.
The Zoom film school programme for up to 16 people, which also has work-experience placements, is aimed at "under-represented" groups to get a shot at careers in film and TV.
The Tower Hamlets-funded course is open to anyone over 18, but must live in the borough.
Previous Zoom trainees have gone on to work on prestigious productions including Bond 25: No Time to Die, Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker and Mission Impossible: Fallout, as well as music videos and commercials.
You may also want to watch:
The studios at 121 Roman Road is inviting those interested to post CVs, or email email@example.com, by midnight on November 17.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 9 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom