Lights, camera, action! Your chance to ‘zoom’ into the film world at Four Corners’ Bethnal Green studios
- Credit: Four Corners
The doors have opened for wannabe movie moguls in London’s East End who want a career in film and television.
A free 12-month training course is up for grabs at Bethnal Green's Four Corners studios which includes making a short film, getting professional mentoring, master-classes and network sessions.
The Zoom film school programme for up to 16 people, which also has work-experience placements, is aimed at "under-represented" groups to get a shot at careers in film and TV.
The Tower Hamlets-funded course is open to anyone over 18, but must live in the borough.
Previous Zoom trainees have gone on to work on prestigious productions including Bond 25: No Time to Die, Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker and Mission Impossible: Fallout, as well as music videos and commercials.
You may also want to watch:
The studios at 121 Roman Road is inviting those interested to post CVs, or email email@example.com, by midnight on November 17.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 3 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 4 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report