Lights, camera, action! Your chance to ‘zoom’ into the film world at Four Corners’ Bethnal Green studios
- Credit: Four Corners
The doors have opened for wannabe movie moguls in London’s East End who want a career in film and television.
A free 12-month training course is up for grabs at Bethnal Green's Four Corners studios which includes making a short film, getting professional mentoring, master-classes and network sessions.
The Zoom film school programme for up to 16 people, which also has work-experience placements, is aimed at "under-represented" groups to get a shot at careers in film and TV.
The Tower Hamlets-funded course is open to anyone over 18, but must live in the borough.
Previous Zoom trainees have gone on to work on prestigious productions including Bond 25: No Time to Die, Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker and Mission Impossible: Fallout, as well as music videos and commercials.
You may also want to watch:
The studios at 121 Roman Road is inviting those interested to post CVs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by midnight on November 17.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift