Election latest: poll of polls returns a hung parliament
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards. A poll of polls’ including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards.
A 'poll of polls' including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent and other parties nine per cent.
This outcome would mean the Tories will have the largest number of votes and the most seats.
The other main parties are in a close fight for second place and Parliament will probably be hung.
You may also want to watch:
A final poll is expected later today before voting closes at 10pm.
We would like to hear from you if you have an election story to tell. Just email here or call the East London Advertiser newsdesk on 020-7791 7799.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 5 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 9 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 10 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
You can also follow our election coverage live on Advertiser website and join our Twitter feed.