Election latest: poll of polls returns a hung parliament
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards. A poll of polls’ including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards.
A 'poll of polls' including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent and other parties nine per cent.
This outcome would mean the Tories will have the largest number of votes and the most seats.
The other main parties are in a close fight for second place and Parliament will probably be hung.
You may also want to watch:
A final poll is expected later today before voting closes at 10pm.
We would like to hear from you if you have an election story to tell. Just email here or call the East London Advertiser newsdesk on 020-7791 7799.
- 1 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 5 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 6 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Leyton Orient searching for a new manager as they bid farewell to McAnuff
You can also follow our election coverage live on Advertiser website and join our Twitter feed.