Election latest: poll of polls returns a hung parliament
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards. A poll of polls’ including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent
THE latest General Election polls show a hung parliament is on the cards.
A 'poll of polls' including data from Populous, YouGov and ICM shows the Conservatives getting 36 per cent, Labour 28 per cent, Lib Dems 27 per cent and other parties nine per cent.
This outcome would mean the Tories will have the largest number of votes and the most seats.
The other main parties are in a close fight for second place and Parliament will probably be hung.
You may also want to watch:
A final poll is expected later today before voting closes at 10pm.
We would like to hear from you if you have an election story to tell. Just email here or call the East London Advertiser newsdesk on 020-7791 7799.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
You can also follow our election coverage live on Advertiser website and join our Twitter feed.