EnergyBet are Leyton Orient’s new shirt sponsor
- Credit: Archant
Alessandro Angelieri reveals the online sports betting industry have signed two-year agreement with League Two club
Leyton Orient have announced that online bookmakers EnergyBet will become the O’s new shirt sponsor having signed a two-year agreement with the club.
The new sponsorship deal sees one of the online sports betting industry’s newest players support the east Londoners with substantial financial resources and will see the eye-catching EnergyBet branding appear on all home, away, third and training kits worn throughout the next two campaigns.
EnergyBet and the O’s will work together to help introduce the new sports betting service to a new market.
Orient’s chief executive Alessandro Angelieri said: “We are delighted to have online bookmakers EnergyBet on board, especially on a two-year deal, which gives the club the scope to plan ahead for the future.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to working with EnergyBet and hope it is the start of long and successful partnership.”
Daniel Hurley, UK Country Manager at EnergyBet, was also excited about forging a partnership with the O’s going forward.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
He added: “EnergyBet are delighted to partner with the famous and historic Leyton Orient and look forward to an exciting and prosperous partnership and hope to support the O’s in their push for promotion this season, as well as to build the EnergyBet brand in the UK.”
The east Londoners commercial manager Steve Dixon also reflected on the new deal for the Brisbane Road outfit.
He said: “I am really pleased to welcome EnergyBet and I’m looking forward to working with them. I think the O’s fans can look forward to some new and innovative ideas from the EnergyBet team.”
“I must also thank the team at Entourage Sports for their help with the deal and whilst welcoming EnergyBet to the club I’d also like to thank Rainham Steel for their support last season – they were a pleasure to deal with.”
O’s fans will have the chance to receive plenty of special offers and promotions from EnergyBet throughout the season as well as some increased branding around Brisbane Road.
EnergyBet is a new product from EnergyCasino.com, an online casino licensed in the UK and Malta and operating since 2012.