Everyone was brilliant at London Hospital from doctors to tea ladies
Dear Ed, I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital for an operation. Everybody from the doctors to the tea ladies were brilliant. You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so a bit of praise would be a change
I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel for a knee replacement operation.
Croft Ward which was clean and bright and everybody from the doctors and nursing staff to the tea ladies and cleaners were brilliant. I could not have been treated better in a private hospital.
You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so I thought a bit of praise would be a change.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie Campbell (Mrs)
Castalia-sq, East Ferry-rd, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 4 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 5 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 6 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 7 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Tokyo 2020: Poplar children have their own 'Olympics'
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?