Everyone was brilliant at London Hospital from doctors to tea ladies
Dear Ed, I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital for an operation. Everybody from the doctors to the tea ladies were brilliant. You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so a bit of praise would be a change
I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel for a knee replacement operation.
Croft Ward which was clean and bright and everybody from the doctors and nursing staff to the tea ladies and cleaners were brilliant. I could not have been treated better in a private hospital.
You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so I thought a bit of praise would be a change.
Jackie Campbell (Mrs)
Castalia-sq, East Ferry-rd, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs
- 1 Covid-19: How the situation in Tower Hamlets compares to this time last year
- 2 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 3 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 4 Rooftop ice-rink opens at Tobacco Dock in Wapping
- 5 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 6 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 7 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 8 'Aggressive, violent behaviour' at Aldgate East tube station
- 9 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch
- 10 Men sought in relation to racially-motivated attack near Brick Lane venue