Everyone was brilliant at London Hospital from doctors to tea ladies
Dear Ed, I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital for an operation. Everybody from the doctors to the tea ladies were brilliant. You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so a bit of praise would be a change
I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel for a knee replacement operation.
Croft Ward which was clean and bright and everybody from the doctors and nursing staff to the tea ladies and cleaners were brilliant. I could not have been treated better in a private hospital.
You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so I thought a bit of praise would be a change.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie Campbell (Mrs)
Castalia-sq, East Ferry-rd, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 2 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 5 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 6 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 7 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 10 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs