Everyone was brilliant at London Hospital from doctors to tea ladies
Dear Ed, I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital for an operation. Everybody from the doctors to the tea ladies were brilliant. You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so a bit of praise would be a change
I WAS recently in the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel for a knee replacement operation.
Croft Ward which was clean and bright and everybody from the doctors and nursing staff to the tea ladies and cleaners were brilliant. I could not have been treated better in a private hospital.
You hear some horror stories about the NHS, so I thought a bit of praise would be a change.
You may also want to watch:
Jackie Campbell (Mrs)
Castalia-sq, East Ferry-rd, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse