EXCLUSIVE: Senior source says West Ham boss Grant won’t be sacked
Club deny boss is to be sacked
A senior source at West Ham has claimed Avram Grant will not be sacked as manager tonight.
Strong rumours had circulated in the national media Martin O’Neill will replace the Israeli as boss regardless of today’s game, a claim denied.
“There has been a lot of talk and people trying to put two and two together, but nothing has been said at the club he will be leaving,” the source said.
“It is just a normal day and everyone is concentrating on beating Arsenal. The rumours circulated are not true.”
You may also want to watch:
West Ham are currently bottom of the Premier League but are only two points off safety and are in the semi-final of the Carling Cup.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week