FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One: Leyton Orient Women end campaign with stalemate at Enfield Town Ladies
- Credit: Archant
FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One: Enfield Town Ladies 0 Leyton Orient Women 0
Leyton Orient Women were held to a goalless draw away to Enfield Town Ladies in their final game of the FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One season on Sunday.
The O’s went into the contest at Queen Elizabeth Stadium knowing they had secured fourth spot and ensured they finished the campaign with two draws.
In hot conditions in north London, both sides created a number of opportunities, but failed to make the breakthrough and it ended up 0-0.
Chris Brayford’s team could be proud of their efforts in their debut season in the FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One.
You may also want to watch:
Orient were only 17 points behind eventual winners MK Dons Ladies and 13 off second-placed AFC Wimbledon Ladies.
Brayford’s side will now enjoy some rest time before returning to action again later this year where promotion will most likely be the aim after a season of consolidation.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Hunt for bogus health worker who gave fake Covid jab to woman of 92