Fair offers travellers a touch of luxury
Plenty of inspiration is on offer at a travel fair this weekend for travellers planning to escape the daily grind.
The Luxury Travel Fair at Olympia until Sunday November 6 gives people the chance to plan their breaks with experts who know their little patch of paradise inside out.
Exhibitors include the new Ayada Maldives resort, the city break experts Mr and Mrs Smith and the Mustique Company.
There are luxury hotels galore, including the privately owned hotels in the Pride of Britain group.
For those planning to head to South America staff at Journey Latin America are on hand to offer advice, whilst India experts at Luxury India Holidays, Lionscape Indus and Indian Holiday can help people plan their trips.
Travellers who fancy learning more about wine, whilst aboard a wine cruise should check out Arblaster and Clarke or there are options in joining the French House Party experience or renting a villa with Italian experts Think Sicily.
And if you don’t want to escape the winter there’s info galore about tracking down the Northern Lights and exploring Iceland.
- 1 Man 'seriously injured' after e-scooter fall
- 2 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 3 Wellens wants fans 'out in force' as Leyton Orient host Mansfield
- 4 London among areas where drought is declared
- 5 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 6 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 7 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 8 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Man reportedly 'chased by moped rider with large knife' in Poplar
For those who don’t want to get too weighed down by brochures the show offers a range of speakers including adventurous epicure Stefan Gates who has tried weird and wonderful meals in some of the world’s danger spots, explorer Benedict Allen and wine expert Oz Clarke.