Fair offers travellers a touch of luxury
Plenty of inspiration is on offer at a travel fair this weekend for travellers planning to escape the daily grind.
The Luxury Travel Fair at Olympia until Sunday November 6 gives people the chance to plan their breaks with experts who know their little patch of paradise inside out.
Exhibitors include the new Ayada Maldives resort, the city break experts Mr and Mrs Smith and the Mustique Company.
There are luxury hotels galore, including the privately owned hotels in the Pride of Britain group.
For those planning to head to South America staff at Journey Latin America are on hand to offer advice, whilst India experts at Luxury India Holidays, Lionscape Indus and Indian Holiday can help people plan their trips.
You may also want to watch:
Travellers who fancy learning more about wine, whilst aboard a wine cruise should check out Arblaster and Clarke or there are options in joining the French House Party experience or renting a villa with Italian experts Think Sicily.
And if you don’t want to escape the winter there’s info galore about tracking down the Northern Lights and exploring Iceland.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
For those who don’t want to get too weighed down by brochures the show offers a range of speakers including adventurous epicure Stefan Gates who has tried weird and wonderful meals in some of the world’s danger spots, explorer Benedict Allen and wine expert Oz Clarke.