Fears grow for missing 82-year-old Bethnal Green man
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of an 82-year-old patient with a critcal heart condition who went missing from the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel more than 24 hours ago.
Christopher Hogsdon of Ramsey Street, Bethnal Green, is without vital medication.
He also suffers from dementia.
He disappeared from the hospital at approximately 17.30hrs on Wednesday after being admitted earlier in the day after he was found slumped in an armchair at his home by a friend.
He is white, of slim build, 5ft 5 tall, with short grey hair, and a grey beard. He was last seen wearing a red jumper, beige trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
If anybody has seen Mr Hogsdon, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Limehouse Police Station on 020 7275 4546 or Missing People on 116 000; please dial 101 with an immediate sighting.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel