Fears grow for missing 82-year-old Bethnal Green man
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of an 82-year-old patient with a critcal heart condition who went missing from the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel more than 24 hours ago.
Christopher Hogsdon of Ramsey Street, Bethnal Green, is without vital medication.
He also suffers from dementia.
He disappeared from the hospital at approximately 17.30hrs on Wednesday after being admitted earlier in the day after he was found slumped in an armchair at his home by a friend.
He is white, of slim build, 5ft 5 tall, with short grey hair, and a grey beard. He was last seen wearing a red jumper, beige trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
If anybody has seen Mr Hogsdon, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Limehouse Police Station on 020 7275 4546 or Missing People on 116 000; please dial 101 with an immediate sighting.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 9 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences