Leyton Orient’s FIFA Ultimate QuaranTeam Cup is heading into the quarter-finals
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient’s FIFA Ultimate QuaranTeam Cup is now deep into the competition with the quarter-finals coming up.
The FIFA 20 contest has s een a range of players representing teams - from footballers like Andros Townsend, Todd Cantwell, and of course the O’s Sam Sargeant to professional E-gamers.
They are raising money from the competition for Football League clubs whose finances will be hit by suspension of the leagues due to the coronavirus pandemic, alongside two other charities (MIND and the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fundraiser by WHO).
More than £55,000 has been raised so far, helped by a £25,000 contribution by EFL sponsors Sky Bet. Lokomotiv Moscow 2-3 Standard Liege
Last 16 round results so far:
You may also want to watch:
Middlesbrough 4-2 VVV Venlo
PSV v Sion
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
Mansfield v Wolves
Lille v Brentford
Angers v Groningen
QPR 0-1 Feyenoord
Istanbul Basaksehir 1-0 Midtjylland
Visit https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ultimatequaranteam to donate.