Fish Island businesses to enjoy Estates Excellence initiative
Businesses on Fish Island are being offered free training as part of a joint initiative to improve health and safety in the workplace.
By providing important information, training, support and guidance the Estates Excellence initiative, launching at the event on January 7, will offer a series of practical programmes for small and medium sized businesses in the area.
The Mayor of Tower Hamlets, Lutfur Rahman, will be attending at 1pm, as well as Cllr Shahed Ali, cabinet member for Clean and Green.
Businesses can take advantage of an expert initial assessment of their specific fire safety, food safety and health and safety training needs, before booking onto a range of free workshops.
Partners supporting the initiative include Veolia, Forman’s, Attic Storage, East London Business Place (ELBP), Riney, 3G Printers, Asphaltic and Public Health England.
You may also want to watch:
Please contact Sarah McLaughlin by 14:00 on Tuesday, January 6 to confirm if you wish to attend at or on 020 7364 2860.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?