Fitzpatrick: Arrogance of this Labour MP
Dear Ed, I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick’s by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is?
I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick's by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is? (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
His ignorance and rudeness are symptomatic of the desperate state of the Labour party, which is haemorrhaging past supporters to the extremes of politics.
Fitzpatrick seems to have forgotten that it was somebody else's day. It was their arrangements (segregated congregation) and their business, nobody else's.
In return, Fitzpatrick succeeded in turning the happiest day of their lives into a PR stunt.
You may also want to watch:
The problem is that his party traded in social cohesion for multi-culturalism. Labour panders to the whims of every minority, and by which has created a hierarchy of rights in which each and every group now vies for supremacy.
Segregated weddings are by no means exclusive to Islam. I take it he has not attended a Jewish (Ultra Orthodox) wedding recently.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 7 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
He has simply experienced the reality of multi-culturalism. His party has propagated it for over a decade now. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't preach it.
It really is a sad day when a government minister blames his Muslim constituents for his own party's incompetence.
Caledonian Wharf, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs