Fitzpatrick: Arrogance of this Labour MP
Dear Ed, I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick’s by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is?
I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick's by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is? (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
His ignorance and rudeness are symptomatic of the desperate state of the Labour party, which is haemorrhaging past supporters to the extremes of politics.
Fitzpatrick seems to have forgotten that it was somebody else's day. It was their arrangements (segregated congregation) and their business, nobody else's.
In return, Fitzpatrick succeeded in turning the happiest day of their lives into a PR stunt.
You may also want to watch:
The problem is that his party traded in social cohesion for multi-culturalism. Labour panders to the whims of every minority, and by which has created a hierarchy of rights in which each and every group now vies for supremacy.
Segregated weddings are by no means exclusive to Islam. I take it he has not attended a Jewish (Ultra Orthodox) wedding recently.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
He has simply experienced the reality of multi-culturalism. His party has propagated it for over a decade now. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't preach it.
It really is a sad day when a government minister blames his Muslim constituents for his own party's incompetence.
Caledonian Wharf, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs