Fitzpatrick: Arrogance of this Labour MP
Dear Ed, I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick’s by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is?
I AM APPALLED as a constituent of Jim Fitzpatrick's by the arrogance of this Labour MP and his wife. It begs the question: Just who does he think he is? (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
His ignorance and rudeness are symptomatic of the desperate state of the Labour party, which is haemorrhaging past supporters to the extremes of politics.
Fitzpatrick seems to have forgotten that it was somebody else's day. It was their arrangements (segregated congregation) and their business, nobody else's.
In return, Fitzpatrick succeeded in turning the happiest day of their lives into a PR stunt.
You may also want to watch:
The problem is that his party traded in social cohesion for multi-culturalism. Labour panders to the whims of every minority, and by which has created a hierarchy of rights in which each and every group now vies for supremacy.
Segregated weddings are by no means exclusive to Islam. I take it he has not attended a Jewish (Ultra Orthodox) wedding recently.
- 1 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 2 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 3 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 4 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 5 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 6 ‘Humanitarian disaster’ food shortage for East End families in poverty
- 7 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
He has simply experienced the reality of multi-culturalism. His party has propagated it for over a decade now. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't preach it.
It really is a sad day when a government minister blames his Muslim constituents for his own party's incompetence.
Caledonian Wharf, Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs