Fitzpatrick: Shabby journalism
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser’s shabby and unprofessional journalism. It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser's shabby and unprofessional journalism (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred.
Unless you live in an island, or are backward in your knowledge, you will know Muslims have segregation at weddings.
Unless the MP knows the wedding party, he would not have been invited. At least Muslims can teach the MP one thing, to respect the request of the host.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't shoot the messenger. We only reported what the MP did.