Fitzpatrick: Shabby journalism
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser’s shabby and unprofessional journalism. It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser's shabby and unprofessional journalism (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred.
Unless you live in an island, or are backward in your knowledge, you will know Muslims have segregation at weddings.
Unless the MP knows the wedding party, he would not have been invited. At least Muslims can teach the MP one thing, to respect the request of the host.
- 1 Whitechapel dessert shop fined over £5,000 for dumping waste
- 2 Update: Woman, 56, missing in Tower Hamlets found
- 3 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 4 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 5 Cyclist in 'critical but stable' condition after Whitechapel lorry crash
- 6 Section 60 in place across Tower Hamlets after Stepney stabbing
- 7 Cyclist in hospital after lorry collision in Whitechapel
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Whitechapel nun pens book of 12 stories to inspire selflessness in society
- 10 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't shoot the messenger. We only reported what the MP did.