Fitzpatrick: Shabby journalism
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser’s shabby and unprofessional journalism. It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser's shabby and unprofessional journalism (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred.
Unless you live in an island, or are backward in your knowledge, you will know Muslims have segregation at weddings.
Unless the MP knows the wedding party, he would not have been invited. At least Muslims can teach the MP one thing, to respect the request of the host.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 4 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 7 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start
- 8 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 9 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't shoot the messenger. We only reported what the MP did.