Fitzpatrick: Shabby journalism
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser’s shabby and unprofessional journalism. It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser's shabby and unprofessional journalism (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred.
Unless you live in an island, or are backward in your knowledge, you will know Muslims have segregation at weddings.
Unless the MP knows the wedding party, he would not have been invited. At least Muslims can teach the MP one thing, to respect the request of the host.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 5 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 7 Mum praises 'amazing' NHS staff who saved 'precious' tot's life
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 10 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't shoot the messenger. We only reported what the MP did.