Fitzpatrick: Shabby journalism
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser’s shabby and unprofessional journalism. It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred
I AM disgusted with the Advertiser's shabby and unprofessional journalism (East London Advertiser and website, August 13).
It is nothing but a preacher of racism and hatred.
Unless you live in an island, or are backward in your knowledge, you will know Muslims have segregation at weddings.
Unless the MP knows the wedding party, he would not have been invited. At least Muslims can teach the MP one thing, to respect the request of the host.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found stabbed on board night bus
- 2 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 5 Witness appeal continues a month after youth stabbed in Shadwell
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 8 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Rabina Khan: 'We need powers to hold housing associations accountable'
EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't shoot the messenger. We only reported what the MP did.