Foodies can feast on views of the Olympic Park at salmon expert Forman and Field's open day
Foodies are in with a treat at an open day at a smoked salmon specialists overlooking the Olympic Stadium this Saturday. Gourmet food experts Forman and Field are holding an open day from 12pm to 4pm with demonstrations from experts including Neal s Yard
Foodies are in with a treat at an open day at a smoked salmon specialists overlooking the Olympic Stadium this Saturday.
Gourmet food experts Forman and Field are holding an open day from 12pm to 4pm with demonstrations from experts including Neal's Yard Diary and talks from chefs, producers and food writers including Henrietta Green.
Free tastings are also on offer together with tours of the smokehouse which was officially opened by London Mayor Boris Johnson last year.
Guests at the factory can also pop into the restaurant to tuck into lunch and enjoy a bird's eye view of the Olympic park.
You may also want to watch:
Places are free at the open day at Fish Island, Hackney Wick, but they limited and should be reserved on 0208 5252 352 or email@example.com.
- 1 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 2 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 Trains being tested on Crossrail's Elizabeth line up to four an hour
- 5 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 6 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 7 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 8 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 9 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 10 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry