Foodies can feast on views of the Olympic Park at salmon expert Forman and Field's open day
Foodies are in with a treat at an open day at a smoked salmon specialists overlooking the Olympic Stadium this Saturday. Gourmet food experts Forman and Field are holding an open day from 12pm to 4pm with demonstrations from experts including Neal s Yard
Foodies are in with a treat at an open day at a smoked salmon specialists overlooking the Olympic Stadium this Saturday.
Gourmet food experts Forman and Field are holding an open day from 12pm to 4pm with demonstrations from experts including Neal's Yard Diary and talks from chefs, producers and food writers including Henrietta Green.
Free tastings are also on offer together with tours of the smokehouse which was officially opened by London Mayor Boris Johnson last year.
Guests at the factory can also pop into the restaurant to tuck into lunch and enjoy a bird's eye view of the Olympic park.
You may also want to watch:
Places are free at the open day at Fish Island, Hackney Wick, but they limited and should be reserved on 0208 5252 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Green light for £1m in levies to be used for East End fire rescue ladder
- 5 Bethnal Green rubbish 'attracts rats' as 'pingdemic' delays collections
- 6 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 7 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 8 Remembrance to Bethnal Green's ‘perfect storm’ fire tragedy 17 years on
- 9 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend