Football fans to visit West Ham United, Dagenham & Redbridge and Leyton Orient to help promote Prostate Cancer UK’s Football to Amsterdam 2017 fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Supporters to go to 13 London clubs to help raise awareness of Prostate Cancer UK’s end of season football fundraiser with the English Football League
Football fans will be visiting every London club on their bikes tomorrow (Friday) in the first of a series of events to promote Football to Amsterdam 2017 – Prostate Cancer’s end of season football fundraiser with the English Football League.
The ride starts at West Ham United at 9am and will finish at Brisbane Road, the home of Leyton Orient, early evening.
The supporters will be joining 100 miles overall and visit 13 clubs throughout the day for Prostate Cancer.
After starting at West Ham, the football fans will travel to Dagenham & Redbridge – arrived their around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
The next destination after Victoria Road is Charlton before visiting Millwall before lunch time.
Crystal Palace will welcome the riders after the New Den before AFC Wimbledon are next on the visit.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
Brentwood, Queens Park Rangers and Fulham will play host to the supporters before the fans will arrive at Chelsea for approximate 4.40pm.
An hour later they’ll be at Arsenal before going across north London to Tottenham Hotspur.
Orient are the final destination for the supporters and they are expected to get into E10 for 7.05pm.
If you want to find out more about Prostate Cancer UK’s cycle to Amsterdam next year, there will be people at each club tomorrow to provide more information.
Prostate Cancer are in the market for football fans with a positive mental attitude, passion, charisma and the ability to organise a large number of men and women to ride to Amsterdam. Join the ride here - http://prostatecanceruk.org/get-involved/football-to-amsterdam-2017/football-to-amsterdam-2017-major-signings.