Forget the recession—here’s how to make your business grow
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held July 15 at London’s Canary Wharf. Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser for the Archant London Business Awards
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held next Wednesday (July 15) at London’s Canary Wharf.
Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser newspaper for the Archant London Business Awards in the thriving Thames Quay area of Docklands.
Forget the recession. The event offers ideas on how to expand your business in 2009—and how to win awards.
Speakers include Glen Addis from the East London Business Partnership and Claire Evans from Archant London, publishers of the Advertiser, Hackney Gazette and The Docklands in East London, the Recorder series at Ilford and the Kentish Times series at Sidcup.
They introduce the awards and reveal how to win �6,700 in advertising and marketing support.
- 1 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 3 Former Tower Hamlets councillor publishes autobiography on life as a hijabi woman
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 6 Woman treated at scene as 40 firefighters called to Bow tower block
- 7 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough
- 9 Man accused of Yasmin Begum killing denies murder and burglary
- 10 Council rapped by ombudsman after not following safeguarding procedures
Networking takes place on the sun terraces afterwards, weather permitting, at the waterside Central City Training Venues, in Canary Wharf’s Isis Building at Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, 6-8pm, with light refreshments and canap�s.
Free places can be booked by email here or by calling 020-8477 3939.
More details on the Archant website.