Forget the recession—here’s how to make your business grow
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held July 15 at London’s Canary Wharf. Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser for the Archant London Business Awards
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held next Wednesday (July 15) at London’s Canary Wharf.
Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser newspaper for the Archant London Business Awards in the thriving Thames Quay area of Docklands.
Forget the recession. The event offers ideas on how to expand your business in 2009—and how to win awards.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include Glen Addis from the East London Business Partnership and Claire Evans from Archant London, publishers of the Advertiser, Hackney Gazette and The Docklands in East London, the Recorder series at Ilford and the Kentish Times series at Sidcup.
They introduce the awards and reveal how to win �6,700 in advertising and marketing support.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 4 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 5 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 6 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 7 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 8 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 9 Protest rally over Uyghur Muslims planned at China’s new Royal Mint embassy
- 10 Call to remain vigilant after gay man killed in park in Mile End
Networking takes place on the sun terraces afterwards, weather permitting, at the waterside Central City Training Venues, in Canary Wharf’s Isis Building at Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, 6-8pm, with light refreshments and canap�s.
Free places can be booked by email here or by calling 020-8477 3939.
More details on the Archant website.