Forget the recession—here’s how to make your business grow
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held July 15 at London’s Canary Wharf. Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser for the Archant London Business Awards
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held next Wednesday (July 15) at London’s Canary Wharf.
Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser newspaper for the Archant London Business Awards in the thriving Thames Quay area of Docklands.
Forget the recession. The event offers ideas on how to expand your business in 2009—and how to win awards.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include Glen Addis from the East London Business Partnership and Claire Evans from Archant London, publishers of the Advertiser, Hackney Gazette and The Docklands in East London, the Recorder series at Ilford and the Kentish Times series at Sidcup.
They introduce the awards and reveal how to win �6,700 in advertising and marketing support.
- 1 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 2 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Spitalfields banner unfurled to express solidarity with Palestine
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 8 Bethnal Green martial arts gym launches fundraiser to expand outreach
- 9 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 10 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
Networking takes place on the sun terraces afterwards, weather permitting, at the waterside Central City Training Venues, in Canary Wharf’s Isis Building at Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, 6-8pm, with light refreshments and canap�s.
Free places can be booked by email here or by calling 020-8477 3939.
More details on the Archant website.