Forget the recession—here’s how to make your business grow
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held July 15 at London’s Canary Wharf. Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser for the Archant London Business Awards
A FREE networking’ event on how to make your business grow is being held next Wednesday (July 15) at London’s Canary Wharf.
Those running their own businesses are being invited to join the East London Advertiser newspaper for the Archant London Business Awards in the thriving Thames Quay area of Docklands.
Forget the recession. The event offers ideas on how to expand your business in 2009—and how to win awards.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include Glen Addis from the East London Business Partnership and Claire Evans from Archant London, publishers of the Advertiser, Hackney Gazette and The Docklands in East London, the Recorder series at Ilford and the Kentish Times series at Sidcup.
They introduce the awards and reveal how to win �6,700 in advertising and marketing support.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
Networking takes place on the sun terraces afterwards, weather permitting, at the waterside Central City Training Venues, in Canary Wharf’s Isis Building at Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, 6-8pm, with light refreshments and canap�s.
Free places can be booked by email here or by calling 020-8477 3939.
More details on the Archant website.