Free 36-page Summer Festivals Guide with next week’s Advertiser!
- Credit: David Hedges
Summer is just around the corner, which means festival season will soon be upon us.
Next Thursday (May 21) the Docklands and East London Advertiser will come with a fantastic free 36-page Summer Festivals Guide, helping you to navigate the many music festivals on offer in London and beyond.
The guide will be packed with festival previews, as well as interviews with top artists such as Cypress Hill, who are performing at Lovebox in Victoria Park and DJ Hannah Wants, hitting the stage at We Are Festival in Upminster.
There will also be a guide to the top family friendly festivals in the country, our pick of the best festival fashion, a look at the host of attractions and activities festivals offer aside from music, and a nostalgia page where we share our favourite festival memories.
And that’s not all...we’re giving readers the chance to win tickets to more than 20 fantastic festivals including Wireless, Lovebox, British Summer Time, V Festival, Field Day, Bestival and Latitude.
You may also want to watch:
To compliment the magazine, we also have a Summer Festivals Guide website, which features even more previews and interviews, and will be regularly updated over the coming months with our festival reviews. Just go to our homepage and look for the festival guide logo, or visit eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/festivals.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic