Free course to help recover from loss
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the 7/7 bombings is staging an event on May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the July 2005 bombings is staging a free event on Monday May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
Raj Babbra has set up Living through Loss to help others and the organisation is marking its launch with a free event which starts at 7pm at 203 Eversholt Street, near Euston.
It aims to help people take the first steps in learning to live with their loss.
Raj lost his ex-partner Benedetta Ciaccia in the Aldgate bombing in July 2005 and has since made a film about the impact of her loss called Life without Benedetta.
You may also want to watch:
The terrorist attacks on London claimed the lives of 52 people and injured hundreds more.
He went on a course which helped him find life bearable again after her death and has arranged Monday's event with speaker Harleen McLean of Landmark Education to help others regain their smile.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 4 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 9 Leyton Orient have a big summer ahead of them insists director Ling
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
Further information and booking details are available on http://www.lifewithloss.org/events/11thMay2009.html and there are places for 200 people to attend.