Free course to help recover from loss
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the 7/7 bombings is staging an event on May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the July 2005 bombings is staging a free event on Monday May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
Raj Babbra has set up Living through Loss to help others and the organisation is marking its launch with a free event which starts at 7pm at 203 Eversholt Street, near Euston.
It aims to help people take the first steps in learning to live with their loss.
Raj lost his ex-partner Benedetta Ciaccia in the Aldgate bombing in July 2005 and has since made a film about the impact of her loss called Life without Benedetta.
You may also want to watch:
The terrorist attacks on London claimed the lives of 52 people and injured hundreds more.
He went on a course which helped him find life bearable again after her death and has arranged Monday's event with speaker Harleen McLean of Landmark Education to help others regain their smile.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Further information and booking details are available on http://www.lifewithloss.org/events/11thMay2009.html and there are places for 200 people to attend.