Free course to help recover from loss
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the 7/7 bombings is staging an event on May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
A MAN who lost his former girlfriend in the July 2005 bombings is staging a free event on Monday May 11 to help people rebuild their lives after suffering trauma.
Raj Babbra has set up Living through Loss to help others and the organisation is marking its launch with a free event which starts at 7pm at 203 Eversholt Street, near Euston.
It aims to help people take the first steps in learning to live with their loss.
Raj lost his ex-partner Benedetta Ciaccia in the Aldgate bombing in July 2005 and has since made a film about the impact of her loss called Life without Benedetta.
You may also want to watch:
The terrorist attacks on London claimed the lives of 52 people and injured hundreds more.
He went on a course which helped him find life bearable again after her death and has arranged Monday's event with speaker Harleen McLean of Landmark Education to help others regain their smile.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
Further information and booking details are available on http://www.lifewithloss.org/events/11thMay2009.html and there are places for 200 people to attend.