Free places on filmmaking course for kids
THERE are ten free places up for grabs on a course starting on Monday August 10 which promises to transform 10 to 16-year-olds into filmmakers. It runs for two weeks until Friday August 21 at the Chrisp Street Idea Store in Poplar and is run by the youn
THERE are ten free places up for grabs on a course starting on Monday August 10 which promises to transform 10 to 16-year-olds into filmmakers.
It runs for two weeks until Friday August 21 at the Chrisp Street Idea Store in Poplar and is run by the young filmmakers network Cineclub. Places are free for youngsters who live and go to school in Tower Hamlets.
They will work alongside Cineclub's professional filmmakers to plan, shoot and edit their own short film for a screening at the British Film Institute on London's South Bank in September.
They will have master classes in all aspects of filmmaking from scripting, producing and camera work to editing and will form their own production company.
You may also want to watch:
Contact 020 7292 7368 for a place.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road