Free ice skating at the Tower of London for emergency services staff
- Credit: Arena
Members of the emergency services can skate for free at the Tower of London ice rink next month.
Events company Arena announced it would offer a free ice skating session to members of the NHS, police, the fire brigade and military between Monday, November 18 and Wednesday, November 20.
Kate Karagholi, director of marketing and public relations for Arena UK and Europe, said: "We owe a lot to the emergency services, and many of us are impacted in some way by their incredible work.
"Offering free skating sessions is our small way of saying thank you."
Anyone looking to claim their free trip on the ice will be required to show a valid ID badge to box office staff.
You may also want to watch:
The Tower of London rink will open daily (except Christmas Day) from Saturday, November 16 to Sunday, January 5.
For more information and to book, visit toweroflondonicerink.co.uk
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic