Free ice skating at the Tower of London for emergency services staff
- Credit: Arena
Members of the emergency services can skate for free at the Tower of London ice rink next month.
Events company Arena announced it would offer a free ice skating session to members of the NHS, police, the fire brigade and military between Monday, November 18 and Wednesday, November 20.
Kate Karagholi, director of marketing and public relations for Arena UK and Europe, said: "We owe a lot to the emergency services, and many of us are impacted in some way by their incredible work.
"Offering free skating sessions is our small way of saying thank you."
Anyone looking to claim their free trip on the ice will be required to show a valid ID badge to box office staff.
You may also want to watch:
The Tower of London rink will open daily (except Christmas Day) from Saturday, November 16 to Sunday, January 5.
For more information and to book, visit toweroflondonicerink.co.uk
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 6 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 10 Stolen bikes being recycled in Mile End by police