O’s to host Villa under-23s before charity sleep out event
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Justin Edinburgh’s team will take on Premier League 2 Division Two side Aston Villa under-23s in a friendly on Friday night
Leyton Orient will host Aston Villa’s under-23s on Friday and will help raise funds for charity in the process.
The O’s preparation for the FA Trophy final will see them take on the Premier League 2 side in E10 for a 7pm kick-off.
Supporters can attend the friendly with tickets £7 for adults in the Legends’ Lounge and £5 for adults in the West Stand.
Concessions/Juniors wanting to attend in the Legends Lounge can do so for £4 or for £3 in the West Stand and £1 of every ticket sale will go towards the charity World Child Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
After the match, the club, led by Dream Team FC editor and O’s fan Andrew Butler, will hold a charity sleep out event.
Butler will spend the night in the home of Orient and others can too, but pre-registration is essential and family and team registration packages are available and the minimum sponsorship required is £100 for adults and £20 for children.
For more information, visit worldchildcancer.org
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe