Friends attend another funeral of tragic three killed on A12
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud—on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London—took place on Monday as heavy snow fell. The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals
By Else Kvist
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud-on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London-took place on Monday as heavy snow fell.
The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals.
She died along with her friends Terry Pluck, 23, also from Bow, and Ashlie Plummer, 20, from Poplar, in the back seat of a Mini which crashed on a Sunday afternoon, on January 18.
Natalie and Ashlie had known each other from primary school in Wapping where they grew up.
Terry's funeral took place in Whitechapel a week before.
Their friends Sam Hall and Jack Beacon were in the front seats of the silver Mini Cooper and survived the crash after it mounted a grass verge and ploughed into a tree along the Eastern Avenue at Chadwell Heath, near Ilford.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for drivers or anyone in Eastern Avenue who may have seen the car at 2.45pm that Sunday to contact them on 020-8597 4874.
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 6 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 7 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 8 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone
- 9 Air ambulance charity reveals number of east London call-outs in 2020
- 10 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park