Friends attend another funeral of tragic three killed on A12
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud—on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London—took place on Monday as heavy snow fell. The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals
By Else Kvist
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud-on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London-took place on Monday as heavy snow fell.
The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals.
She died along with her friends Terry Pluck, 23, also from Bow, and Ashlie Plummer, 20, from Poplar, in the back seat of a Mini which crashed on a Sunday afternoon, on January 18.
Natalie and Ashlie had known each other from primary school in Wapping where they grew up.
Terry's funeral took place in Whitechapel a week before.
Their friends Sam Hall and Jack Beacon were in the front seats of the silver Mini Cooper and survived the crash after it mounted a grass verge and ploughed into a tree along the Eastern Avenue at Chadwell Heath, near Ilford.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for drivers or anyone in Eastern Avenue who may have seen the car at 2.45pm that Sunday to contact them on 020-8597 4874.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road