Friends attend another funeral of tragic three killed on A12
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud—on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London—took place on Monday as heavy snow fell. The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals
By Else Kvist
THE funeral of nursery worker Natalie Mifsud-on of three victims of a horrific car crash on the A12 in East London-took place on Monday as heavy snow fell.
The 21-year-old from Bow was the latest to be laid to rest of the three pals.
She died along with her friends Terry Pluck, 23, also from Bow, and Ashlie Plummer, 20, from Poplar, in the back seat of a Mini which crashed on a Sunday afternoon, on January 18.
Natalie and Ashlie had known each other from primary school in Wapping where they grew up.
Terry's funeral took place in Whitechapel a week before.
Their friends Sam Hall and Jack Beacon were in the front seats of the silver Mini Cooper and survived the crash after it mounted a grass verge and ploughed into a tree along the Eastern Avenue at Chadwell Heath, near Ilford.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for drivers or anyone in Eastern Avenue who may have seen the car at 2.45pm that Sunday to contact them on 020-8597 4874.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines