Team News: Gateshead vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh will be able to pick Josh Coulson for O’s trip to Gateshead
Josh Coulson will be fit for selection when Leyton Orient take on Gateshead today in the National League.
The former Cambridge United defender was forced off during the 1-0 win at home to Boreham Wood last weekend.
Coulson took a blow to the face during the first half of the match and although he did continue, soon after half time he had to be substitute after complaining of double vision.
Dan Happe did a more than adequate job of replacing the experienced centre back, but the teenager will most likely have to be content with a place on the bench today with Justin Edinburgh likely to stick with Coulson alongside Marvin Ekpiteta.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, the O’s head coach could keep faith with most of the team which defeated Wood last Saturday.
He will be without James Brophy and George Elokobi, however, with the pair suffering hamstring injuries recently.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
On the flip side, Matt Harrold and Dale Gorman are vying for selection and the latter can expect to make his Orient debut over a busy Bank Holiday weekend where O’s will face Gateshead this afternoon and host Dover Athletic on Monday.