Goat has leading role at Spitalfields City Farm's Christmas fair
A GOAT will be playing the part of one of the red-nosed reindeer at Spitalfields City Farm s Christmas fete. Bentley will be donning his antlers again this year to join Santa at his grotto at the party on Sunday December 6 from 12pm to 3pm. The day will
A GOAT will be playing the part of one of the red-nosed reindeer at Spitalfields City Farm's Christmas fete.
Bentley will be donning his antlers again this year to join Santa at his grotto at the party on Sunday December 6 from 12pm to 3pm.
The day will involve mulled apple juice and mice pies around the fire along with a sing-a-long carols and tree dressing at the farm in Buxton Street.
The farm's Coriander Club cookbooks and Christmas cards will be on sale to support the farm's running costs.
You may also want to watch:
There will be donkey rides at �2 a go fro the under eights from 1pm to 2pm.
- 1 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 2 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 3 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Trains being tested on Crossrail's Elizabeth line up to four an hour
- 6 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 7 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 8 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 9 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 10 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry