Goat has leading role at Spitalfields City Farm's Christmas fair
A GOAT will be playing the part of one of the red-nosed reindeer at Spitalfields City Farm s Christmas fete. Bentley will be donning his antlers again this year to join Santa at his grotto at the party on Sunday December 6 from 12pm to 3pm. The day will
A GOAT will be playing the part of one of the red-nosed reindeer at Spitalfields City Farm's Christmas fete.
Bentley will be donning his antlers again this year to join Santa at his grotto at the party on Sunday December 6 from 12pm to 3pm.
The day will involve mulled apple juice and mice pies around the fire along with a sing-a-long carols and tree dressing at the farm in Buxton Street.
The farm's Coriander Club cookbooks and Christmas cards will be on sale to support the farm's running costs.
You may also want to watch:
There will be donkey rides at �2 a go fro the under eights from 1pm to 2pm.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 4 Green light for £1m in levies to be used for East End fire rescue ladder
- 5 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 6 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 7 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 8 Bethnal Green rubbish 'attracts rats' as 'pingdemic' delays collections
- 9 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 10 Remembrance to Bethnal Green's ‘perfect storm’ fire tragedy 17 years on