G�bells would be proud of Town Hall’s propaganda paper
Dear Ed, TALK to anyone living in Tower Hamlets saying you’ve been reading a copy of Pravda’—and they will know immediately you are talking about the council’s East End Life’ free paper. It is a propaganda sheet of which G�bells would have been proud
TALK to anyone living in Tower Hamlets saying you’ve been reading a copy of Pravda’—and they will know immediately you are talking about the council’s East End Life’ free paper.
It is a propaganda sheet of which Paul Joseph G�bells would have been truly proud.
Our MP George Galloway is to be thanked for highlighting this absolute disgrace, arguably quite fraudulent, of our Community Charge being misused in this way (Stop town hall political newspapers paid for by council tax, MP urges,’ Advertiser Website, June 23).
We are aware we can do nothing about the expenses claimed by our MPs in Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
But we should be able to stop this anti-democratic diversion of public funds—our pennies and pounds!
We want the East London Advertiser please!
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 8 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Three held after shots reportedly fired at house in Bethnal Green
Dr Bob Potter
Swanfield Street, Bethnal Green