G�bells would be proud of Town Hall’s propaganda paper
Dear Ed, TALK to anyone living in Tower Hamlets saying you’ve been reading a copy of Pravda’—and they will know immediately you are talking about the council’s East End Life’ free paper. It is a propaganda sheet of which G�bells would have been proud
TALK to anyone living in Tower Hamlets saying you’ve been reading a copy of Pravda’—and they will know immediately you are talking about the council’s East End Life’ free paper.
It is a propaganda sheet of which Paul Joseph G�bells would have been truly proud.
Our MP George Galloway is to be thanked for highlighting this absolute disgrace, arguably quite fraudulent, of our Community Charge being misused in this way (Stop town hall political newspapers paid for by council tax, MP urges,’ Advertiser Website, June 23).
We are aware we can do nothing about the expenses claimed by our MPs in Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
But we should be able to stop this anti-democratic diversion of public funds—our pennies and pounds!
We want the East London Advertiser please!
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Dr Bob Potter
Swanfield Street, Bethnal Green