Hammers fans fear West Ham are certainties for the drop
Birmingham defeat is a major concern
HAMMERS fans make their voices heard on the big issues affecting their club on our twitter site:
“We have been doomed for ages. One step forward two steps backwards. The club will just keep drifting if we stay up, and would be the same next year.” Peter O.
You may also want to watch:
“We are doomed if we keep losing matches we should be winning. Chances need to be taken and the defence needs to stop leaking goals.” Chris McGrath.
“A win against West Brom is vital. And a point from either Stoke or Liverpool. Birmingham had one shot on target and won. We need to step it up big time.” Joanna Osborne.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 4 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 7 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 8 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 9 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 10 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
“It’s over bar a miracle. Fear we’ve used all ours already.” Jamal.
“Pretty much no reason to believe they stay up now. Despise them right now.” Dan Covello.
“Yes, we’re stuffed.” 30-something gamer.
“It depends on the result against West Brom, another relegation candidate. Otherwise, not good.” Paul Jarman.
“West Ham must sack that crazy manager! He can’t bring a good atmosphere to the team. Alan Pardew and Gianfranco Zola were better!” Teguh R. Sutasman
“That was a disastrous performance against poor opponents.” Paul Jarman
“Have to fear worst now. How quickly did we run out of ideas in the second half? Very cheap foul for their free kick, which led to their goal. Very frustrating.” Rob Hartless
“Zigic is a shocking footballer yet he’s had two of the best games of his career against West Ham. “ RoastyMobiles11
To make yourself heard on the West Ham issues which matter to you, join the debate at www.twitter.com/ela_hammers