Hammers roadshow scoring in park festival
THE West Ham football roadshow is making a score at this year’s Park Life festival in London’s East End. The Hammers’ are holding a workshop for budding soccer enthusiasts at the annual festival at Mile End Park on July 26
THE West Ham football roadshow is making a score at this year's Park Life festival in London's East End.
The Hammers' are holding a workshop for budding soccer enthusiasts at the eighth annual festival being staged at Mile End Park on July 26.
There are other creative workshops including African Drumming felt badge making and graffiti arts.
The free festival is organised by Friends of Mile End Park, which aims to celebrate the area's cultural diversity and strengthen community ties.
You may also want to watch:
Some 2,000 people are expected to turn up with attractions including a Bollywood dance performance, an arts exhibition and the popular dog show held by the Tower Hamlets dog wardens.
The three-hour festival on July 26 begins at 12 noon.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom