Hammers roadshow scoring in park festival
THE West Ham football roadshow is making a score at this year’s Park Life festival in London’s East End. The Hammers’ are holding a workshop for budding soccer enthusiasts at the annual festival at Mile End Park on July 26
THE West Ham football roadshow is making a score at this year's Park Life festival in London's East End.
The Hammers' are holding a workshop for budding soccer enthusiasts at the eighth annual festival being staged at Mile End Park on July 26.
There are other creative workshops including African Drumming felt badge making and graffiti arts.
The free festival is organised by Friends of Mile End Park, which aims to celebrate the area's cultural diversity and strengthen community ties.
You may also want to watch:
Some 2,000 people are expected to turn up with attractions including a Bollywood dance performance, an arts exhibition and the popular dog show held by the Tower Hamlets dog wardens.
The three-hour festival on July 26 begins at 12 noon.
- 1 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 2 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 3 Docklands man pleaded guilty to firearms offences
- 4 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 5 Working classes 'being pushed out by East End's gentrification'
- 6 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 7 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 8 Police search park in Poplar after report of stabbing
- 9 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets