Harrison returns to Brisbane Road
- Credit: Getty Images
Former Orient number one returns as Ian Hendon’s goalkeeper coach
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon has added another person to his backroom staff with the announcement of Lee Harrison as goalkeeping coach.
The appointment of the former West Ham development goalkeeper coach follows hot on the heels of Andy Hessenthaler’s appointment as O’s assistant manager.
Hendon has added three more people to his backroom staff ahead of the 2015/16 campaign too with Peter Webb coming in as physio.
Craig Smith is the new strength and conditioning coach as well, whilst Ged Searson is Orient’s chief scout.
You may also want to watch:
Harrison is returning to his former stomping ground after representing the O’s for two seasons at Brisbane Road between 2003 and 2005.
The 43-year-old made 63 appearances before moving to Peterborough United and lists Barnet, Fulham and Gillingham as teams he has played for in the Football League.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger