Free tours of Royal London Hospital research centre on offer
Free tours of a cutting edge research centre at the Royal London Hospital are on offer on Monday.
Residents of Tower Hamlets are being invited along to take a look around the hospital’s Clinical Research Centre.
During the visits, they will also get the chance to learn about cells and the human body at the Centre of the Cell, which is the first science education centre in the world to be located within research laboratories.
Neeta Patel is associate director for engagement at Barts Health Trust, which runs the hospital,
She said: “We are hosting these events so that members of the public can come and discover the different ways in how they can get involved.”
You may also want to watch:
The first tour is on Monday, May 20, from 10am-11.45, with a second from 2.45pm-4.30 on the same day.
To reserve a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7363 8857.
- 1 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 2 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 3 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 4 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 5 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 6 ‘Humanitarian disaster’ food shortage for East End families in poverty
- 7 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 8 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 9 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 10 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted