Free tours of Royal London Hospital research centre on offer
Free tours of a cutting edge research centre at the Royal London Hospital are on offer on Monday.
Residents of Tower Hamlets are being invited along to take a look around the hospital’s Clinical Research Centre.
During the visits, they will also get the chance to learn about cells and the human body at the Centre of the Cell, which is the first science education centre in the world to be located within research laboratories.
Neeta Patel is associate director for engagement at Barts Health Trust, which runs the hospital,
She said: “We are hosting these events so that members of the public can come and discover the different ways in how they can get involved.”
You may also want to watch:
The first tour is on Monday, May 20, from 10am-11.45, with a second from 2.45pm-4.30 on the same day.
To reserve a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7363 8857.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt