NHS body buying and planning health services in Tower Hamlets invites public to annual general meeting
- Credit: THGPGCC
The NHS body buying and planning most health services in Tower Hamlets invites people to its annual general meeting.
GPs, patients and representatives from other east London health and social care organisations will come together for the borough’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) meeting in Poplar.
Discussions will centre around personal health budgets, finance and supporting health workers, alongside a presentation of the CCG’s annual report and accounts.
The public event takes place between 6pm and 8.30pm on Wednesday, October 3 at Poplar Union, Cotall Street.
Chair Sir Sam Everington called the meeting a “great opportunity” to showcase the CCG’s work.
“We hope you can join us to hear about our plans, but also this AGM is an opportunity for you to ask questions or make suggestions for the future of our local health services,” he added.
To RSVP or for more information about the event, email email@example.com or call 020 3688 2500.
- 1 Work begins on £300m Chrisp Street Market redevelopment
- 2 Council houses named after Matchgirls Strike leader
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 5 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 6 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 7 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 8 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 9 Traffic slow moving in Limehouse and Poplar due to burst water main
- 10 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets