NHS body buying and planning health services in Tower Hamlets invites public to annual general meeting
- Credit: THGPGCC
The NHS body buying and planning most health services in Tower Hamlets invites people to its annual general meeting.
GPs, patients and representatives from other east London health and social care organisations will come together for the borough’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) meeting in Poplar.
Discussions will centre around personal health budgets, finance and supporting health workers, alongside a presentation of the CCG’s annual report and accounts.
The public event takes place between 6pm and 8.30pm on Wednesday, October 3 at Poplar Union, Cotall Street.
Chair Sir Sam Everington called the meeting a “great opportunity” to showcase the CCG’s work.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope you can join us to hear about our plans, but also this AGM is an opportunity for you to ask questions or make suggestions for the future of our local health services,” he added.
To RSVP or for more information about the event, email email@example.com or call 020 3688 2500.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest
- 7 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 8 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 9 Appeal for dashcam footage following stabbing in Stepney churchyard
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media