NHS body buying and planning health services in Tower Hamlets invites public to annual general meeting
- Credit: THGPGCC
The NHS body buying and planning most health services in Tower Hamlets invites people to its annual general meeting.
GPs, patients and representatives from other east London health and social care organisations will come together for the borough’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) meeting in Poplar.
Discussions will centre around personal health budgets, finance and supporting health workers, alongside a presentation of the CCG’s annual report and accounts.
The public event takes place between 6pm and 8.30pm on Wednesday, October 3 at Poplar Union, Cotall Street.
Chair Sir Sam Everington called the meeting a “great opportunity” to showcase the CCG’s work.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope you can join us to hear about our plans, but also this AGM is an opportunity for you to ask questions or make suggestions for the future of our local health services,” he added.
To RSVP or for more information about the event, email email@example.com or call 020 3688 2500.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 3 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 5 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 6 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 7 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 8 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 9 Youthful Orient side nab a draw away to Dulwich Hamlet
- 10 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted