NHS body buying and planning health services in Tower Hamlets invites public to annual general meeting
- Credit: THGPGCC
The NHS body buying and planning most health services in Tower Hamlets invites people to its annual general meeting.
GPs, patients and representatives from other east London health and social care organisations will come together for the borough’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) meeting in Poplar.
Discussions will centre around personal health budgets, finance and supporting health workers, alongside a presentation of the CCG’s annual report and accounts.
The public event takes place between 6pm and 8.30pm on Wednesday, October 3 at Poplar Union, Cotall Street.
Chair Sir Sam Everington called the meeting a “great opportunity” to showcase the CCG’s work.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope you can join us to hear about our plans, but also this AGM is an opportunity for you to ask questions or make suggestions for the future of our local health services,” he added.
To RSVP or for more information about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3688 2500.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided