Snoring partners keep us up all night in Tower Hamlets, study says
Snoring spouses are keeping each other up all night, according to new research.
A study by doctors at the private BMI The London Independent Hospital found 69 per cent of Tower Hamlets residents said snoring had caused arguments or affected their sleep.
And experts warned that if it is becoming an issue, people should visit their GPs.
Consultant surgeon Mr Darren Gillett said: “Many people may not think that they could visit their GP about their snoring.
“But it is always important to visit your GP so they can perform an assessment and suggest the best available treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
Snoring is caused by muscles in the mouth and throat relaxing and obstructing airways, and usually affects people more as they get older.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 8 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 9 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape