Snoring partners keep us up all night in Tower Hamlets, study says
Snoring spouses are keeping each other up all night, according to new research.
A study by doctors at the private BMI The London Independent Hospital found 69 per cent of Tower Hamlets residents said snoring had caused arguments or affected their sleep.
And experts warned that if it is becoming an issue, people should visit their GPs.
Consultant surgeon Mr Darren Gillett said: “Many people may not think that they could visit their GP about their snoring.
“But it is always important to visit your GP so they can perform an assessment and suggest the best available treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
Snoring is caused by muscles in the mouth and throat relaxing and obstructing airways, and usually affects people more as they get older.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020