How many Covid-19 vaccinations have been given where you live?
- Credit: PA/Aaron Chown
More than 34,000 people in Tower Hamlets who are eligible have been given at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccination.
In total, 34,656 jabs were given in the borough up to February 21, according to the latest figures published by the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS).
A spokesperson for East London NHS Foundation Trust said: "We urge people to remain patient. You will be called when it is your time to receive your vaccine.
"Until then, please follow the lockdown rules and stay at home unless your journey is absolutely essential."
Vaccines have been delivered to 3,766 people aged 80 or more; 2,397 aged 75-79; 3,679 70-74 year-olds and 24,814 under 70s.
You may also want to watch:
The population of Tower Hamlets is 319,821, according to the Office for National Statistics. Based on this figure, 11 per cent of people in Tower Hamlets have been vaccinated.
The East End has seen 27,918 cases of the virus in total. There were 178 cases confirmed from February 11-18. The weekly incidence rate is now 54.8 cases per 100,000, compared to 90.6 for London overall.
- 1 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
The borough's Bethnal Green and Bow constituency has seen 14,526 jabs given. Poplar and Limehouse has seen 21,644, according to NIMS.