How you can help the East London Advertiser keep our community together and informed
- Credit: Archant
In tough times like these, trusted local journalism helps keep you informed and helps keep our community together.
We know our area needs unbiased and fact-checked coverage more than ever. And we are committed to bringing you the latest news and important information in our newspapers and free websites, even as the impact of Covid-19 on our business makes it more difficult to do so.
That’s why I’m asking you to please help us with a contribution towards award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community. You can do that by clicking on the orange ‘Support Our Work’ box above this article and donating a one-off or recurring amount.
Every single gesture of support will keep the news flowing and help strengthen the breadth and quality of our coverage.
It will allow us to keep reporting on our area’s determined fight to beat the virus and to bounce back better than ever.
I understand that your own financial security may be unknown at this time and that a lot of deserving groups and organisations are asking for your support.
Your help now would mean more than ever before and help us keep our community updated with important news and information as we all look towards a brighter future.
- 1 Section 60 in place across Tower Hamlets after Stepney stabbing
- 2 Mile End: Car crashes into bus stop during police pursuit
- 3 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 4 Night Tube services to return on Jubilee line next week
- 5 East London NHS trusts appoint first group chief executive amid 'collaboration'
- 6 Wiley wanted after court no-show amid assault and burglary charges
- 7 Life-changing scheme helps young people with learning disabilities find work in east London
- 8 12 people charged following east London drugs bust
- 9 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
- 10 Aspire 'will work for everyone in Tower Hamlets' after winning majority
Lindsay Jones, Editor