Help me find my son’s killers, pleads mum
THE family of schoolboy Adam Regis have appealed on the second anniversary of his murder in East London for help in finding his killers. His mum said: “Adam was brutally murdered two years ago on the day before Mother’s Day. How can I forget that?” A reward of �20,000 is on offer for information leading to the killers
THE family of schoolboy Adam Regis have appealed on the second anniversary of his murder in East London for help in finding his killers.
His mum Kristina Caesar said: “Adam was brutally murdered two years ago on the day before Mother’s Day. How can I forget that?”
A reward of �20,000 is on offer for information leading to the killers.
Adam was on his way home to Plaistow from the Showcase cinema in Beckton with two friends and had walked each of them home to make sure they were safe.
You may also want to watch:
“My son did not come back home to me,” added Kristina. “He always thought he could save the world and would go out of his way to help.
“It is ironic that his kind and generous attitude to life caused his death.”
- 1 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 2 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 3 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
DON’T SHIELD KILLERS!’
She is pleading for anyone with information to break their silence.
Adam’s sister Natalie, now 14, said: “People should not shield the murderers for another day longer, to take another innocent life.”
Adam was 15 when he was attacked in Boundary Road, on the corner of Kingsland Road, on March 17, 2007.
Police have CCTV footage showing two suspects running from the scene (pictured above) and later getting out of a rare bronze Mark II VW Scirocco car.
Adam was taken to Newham General Hospital where he died 90 minutes later from a single stab wound to the chest.
APPEAL FOR HELP
He was on a bus earlier that evening with his friends and got off at 9pm at Romford Road, one-and-a-half miles from where he was found stabbed.
Det Supt Matthew Horne said: “We can help anyone who might be too scared to come forward.
“They can give evidence behind a screen or by video link instead of standing in the courtroom—their names won’t be said in open court and their voice can be disguised.”
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 3775, or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.