Help me find my son’s killers, pleads mum
THE family of schoolboy Adam Regis have appealed on the second anniversary of his murder in East London for help in finding his killers. His mum said: “Adam was brutally murdered two years ago on the day before Mother’s Day. How can I forget that?” A reward of �20,000 is on offer for information leading to the killers
THE family of schoolboy Adam Regis have appealed on the second anniversary of his murder in East London for help in finding his killers.
His mum Kristina Caesar said: “Adam was brutally murdered two years ago on the day before Mother’s Day. How can I forget that?”
A reward of �20,000 is on offer for information leading to the killers.
Adam was on his way home to Plaistow from the Showcase cinema in Beckton with two friends and had walked each of them home to make sure they were safe.
You may also want to watch:
“My son did not come back home to me,” added Kristina. “He always thought he could save the world and would go out of his way to help.
“It is ironic that his kind and generous attitude to life caused his death.”
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 3 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 4 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 5 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 6 Hundreds of boilers break down in the East End during pandemic
- 7 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 8 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 9 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient
DON’T SHIELD KILLERS!’
She is pleading for anyone with information to break their silence.
Adam’s sister Natalie, now 14, said: “People should not shield the murderers for another day longer, to take another innocent life.”
Adam was 15 when he was attacked in Boundary Road, on the corner of Kingsland Road, on March 17, 2007.
Police have CCTV footage showing two suspects running from the scene (pictured above) and later getting out of a rare bronze Mark II VW Scirocco car.
Adam was taken to Newham General Hospital where he died 90 minutes later from a single stab wound to the chest.
APPEAL FOR HELP
He was on a bus earlier that evening with his friends and got off at 9pm at Romford Road, one-and-a-half miles from where he was found stabbed.
Det Supt Matthew Horne said: “We can help anyone who might be too scared to come forward.
“They can give evidence behind a screen or by video link instead of standing in the courtroom—their names won’t be said in open court and their voice can be disguised.”
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 3775, or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.