Help raise money for Breast Cancer Care with Pink Friday events
A charity is urging people to help raise money for the fight against breast cancer by organising fun activities inspired by the colour Pink. Breast Cancer Care wants people to put on events at home, schools or in the workplace for its Pink Fridays fundrai
A charity is urging people to help raise money for the fight against breast cancer by organising fun activities inspired by the colour Pink.
Breast Cancer Care wants people to put on events at home, schools or in the workplace for its Pink Fridays fundraising campaign.
Events would form part of October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Pink Fridays can include anything from a tea break with pink food and drinks to wearing something pink to morning meetings or a girls' night in pink clothes.
You may also want to watch:
For those who are not free on a Friday events can be held on other weekdays.
Each year 46,000 people are diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 9 Leyton Orient have a big summer ahead of them insists director Ling
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
To register for a free Pink Fridays fundraising kit with party ideas and fundraising tips visit www.pinkfridays.org.uk or call 0870 164 9422.