Help raise money for Breast Cancer Care with Pink Friday events
A charity is urging people to help raise money for the fight against breast cancer by organising fun activities inspired by the colour Pink. Breast Cancer Care wants people to put on events at home, schools or in the workplace for its Pink Fridays fundrai
A charity is urging people to help raise money for the fight against breast cancer by organising fun activities inspired by the colour Pink.
Breast Cancer Care wants people to put on events at home, schools or in the workplace for its Pink Fridays fundraising campaign.
Events would form part of October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Pink Fridays can include anything from a tea break with pink food and drinks to wearing something pink to morning meetings or a girls' night in pink clothes.
You may also want to watch:
For those who are not free on a Friday events can be held on other weekdays.
Each year 46,000 people are diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
To register for a free Pink Fridays fundraising kit with party ideas and fundraising tips visit www.pinkfridays.org.uk or call 0870 164 9422.