Hendon adds to backroom staff
- Credit: Archant
Brisbane Road head coach has added three experienced people to his backroom staff at Orient
Following hot on the heels of Andy Hessenthaler’s appointment as Leyton Orient assistant manager earlier this week, head coach Ian Hendon has added three more people to his backroom staff ahead of the 2015/16 campaign.
Peter Webb has joined the O’s as new physio with Charlton Athletic, West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers and Crystal Palace among his former clubs.
Craig Smith will be the strength and conditioning coach at Brisbane Road after previously holding a position as head of sports science at Northampton Town for the past two years. He was also fitness coach with West Ham’s development team.
Orient’s new chief scout will be Ged Searson, he has had similar roles with Barnet, Gillingham, West Ham and Grimsby Town.
You may also want to watch:
A statement on the official club website read: “Leyton Orient would like to welcome all three to the club.”
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns