Hendon allows Orient duo to depart on loan
- Credit: Archant
Talented teenagers will be cutting their teeth in non-league football
Leyton Orient’s young duo Sandro Semedo and Montel Agyemang have left the club on loan to gain more experience.
Head coach Ian Hendon has allowed the pair to join non-league sides to aid their development after impressing the O’s management team throughout the summer.
Semedo signed his first professional contract with the Brisbane Road club outfit in July and will link up with Welling United.
Orient midfielder Harry Lee is already on-loan at the Wings and will now be joined by the 19-year-old.
You may also want to watch:
He is set to remain at Welling until January 9, but the deal includes a 24-hour recall option.
Meanwhile third-year scholar Agyemang has moved to Ryman Premier side Grays Athletic on a work experience loan.
- 1 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 2 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 6 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
Grays are managed by O’s youth team coach Mark Bentley so he will be very familiar with 18-year-old.
Agyemang could make his debut for his new club this evening when they take on Kingstonian in the Ryman Premier.