Hendon gets his man as Jahraldo-Martin signs for the O’s
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
22-year-old forward from Hull City moves to Brisbane Road on loan after impressing in friendly
Leyton Orient have confirmed the loan signing of Hull City forward Calaum Jahraldo-Martin ahead of today’s clash at Stevenage.
The 22-year-old has moved to the Brisbane Road outfit on an initial one-month deal and is available for the fixture at Broadhall Way this afternoon.
Jahraldo-Martin has already featured for the O’s this season, but only in a friendly match at Bishop’s Stortford last month.
Head coach Ian Hendon revealed on Monday, following their defeat at Bristol Rovers, that he hoped to sign one of the mystery trialists that played in the match at Stortford on December 22.
You may also want to watch:
It turns out Jahraldo-Martin was the trialist that impressed and the Tigers ace comes with a decent pedigree.
The Hemel Hempstead-born striker is a Antigua and Barbuda international and first caught the eye in non-league before joining Hull in 2013.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 8 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
Last season he spent time on-loan at Tranmere Rovers in the first part of the season before joining Scottish outfit Alloa Athletic.
Although he only made a couple of appearances during each spell, the young forward did feature twice for Hull at the beginning of the campaign.
Tigers boss Steve Bruce revealed yesterday (Friday) that Jahraldo-Martin had joined Orient and this morning the two clubs have confirmed the deal.