Hendon takes team to Stortford
- Credit: TGSPHOTO
Leyton Orient add fifth friendly fixture to summer schedule
Leyton Orient have confirmed they will play National League South outfit Bishop’s Stortford on August 1 for a 3pm kick-off.
The news comes following an announcement by the non league side in June that they would play the O’s on July 25.
That appeared to irk the League Two club especially considering Stortford also revealed Orient’s plans to go on a training camp to Europe.
But all is well now and Ian Hendon will take his players to the ProKit UK Stadium at the start of August.
You may also want to watch:
This fixture is the fifth pre-season match Hendon and Orient have arranged with matches against Braintree Town (July 10), Huddersfield Town (July 18), Colchester United (July 25) and Woking (July 28) already confirmed.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto