Free advice session in Poplar for people planning for later life
- Credit: Archant
A free information session has been set up to give people advice on preparing for later life.
Home Instead Senior Care, The Good Care Group and others are hosting the event at The Cruising Association, CA House, Northey Street, Poplar, on October 17.
Fahima Khan, from Home Instead, said: "Life is always uncertain and we can never know what's around the corner. That's why planning ahead can help you feel more secure and confident in dealing with whatever the future may hold."
A range of topics are due to be covered, including long-term care at home, dealing with inheritance tax, the benefits of drawing up a will plus details about powers of attorney.
Pre-booked one-to-one consultations with advisors, including a solicitor, are also planned for the session which starts at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 3713 3161.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt