Homebuyers get first view of Aberfeldy Village homes
- Credit: Archant
Images just released have given homebuyers their first chance to see and buy homes at Aberfeldy Village even before they are built.
Aberfeldy Village, which will be located in Poplar, is designed to deliver a total of 1,176 new homes over the next 12 years. The first phase comprises 338 homes and two commercial premises. Of the 338 homes, 105 will be for private sale, 158 for the private rental sector, and 75 affordable homes.
Willmott Dixon has now given potential buyers the chance to “view” and buy one and two bedroom apartments through computer generated images before the properties have been built.
Aberfeldy village, which was granted planning permission last year, represents the biggest ever investment in this part of London and is part of the wider Olympic Legacy regeneration plan for East London.
To add to the new community that is about to be created, Aberfeldy Village will also feature a new central street to include retail facilities, a multi-use community centre, healthcare facilities as well as open space and landscaped green areas with public art to give Aberfeldy village its own unique identity.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Telfer, Divisional Chief Executive at Willmott Dixon, said: “Aberfeldy Village is an exciting and pivotal scheme for both Willmott Dixon and the London housing market. Our new homes, which will attract a whole new generation to Poplar, will be the catalyst for further investment across the area, making it a very appealing place to live. Launching the development a little earlier than usual will enable any interested buyers to get a first look at what’s going on at Aberfeldy Village and avoid missing out on a great opportunity at a development we envisage to be extremely popular.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 8 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 9 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 10 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers