Homebuyers get first view of Aberfeldy Village homes
- Credit: Archant
Images just released have given homebuyers their first chance to see and buy homes at Aberfeldy Village even before they are built.
Aberfeldy Village, which will be located in Poplar, is designed to deliver a total of 1,176 new homes over the next 12 years. The first phase comprises 338 homes and two commercial premises. Of the 338 homes, 105 will be for private sale, 158 for the private rental sector, and 75 affordable homes.
Willmott Dixon has now given potential buyers the chance to “view” and buy one and two bedroom apartments through computer generated images before the properties have been built.
Aberfeldy village, which was granted planning permission last year, represents the biggest ever investment in this part of London and is part of the wider Olympic Legacy regeneration plan for East London.
To add to the new community that is about to be created, Aberfeldy Village will also feature a new central street to include retail facilities, a multi-use community centre, healthcare facilities as well as open space and landscaped green areas with public art to give Aberfeldy village its own unique identity.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Telfer, Divisional Chief Executive at Willmott Dixon, said: “Aberfeldy Village is an exciting and pivotal scheme for both Willmott Dixon and the London housing market. Our new homes, which will attract a whole new generation to Poplar, will be the catalyst for further investment across the area, making it a very appealing place to live. Launching the development a little earlier than usual will enable any interested buyers to get a first look at what’s going on at Aberfeldy Village and avoid missing out on a great opportunity at a development we envisage to be extremely popular.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse